SVG FREEBIE – Cowboy Santa Christmas SVG Western Festival Cutting Digital Files
Cowboy Santa Christmas SVG Western Festival Cutting Digital Files includes the following file formats:
You will receive one 1 zip folder include all designs, and for each Design you will get :
– SVG File : For Cricut Explore, Silhouette Designer Edition, Adobe Suite, Inkspace, Corel Draw and more.
– EPS File : For Adobe Illustrator, Inkspace, Corel Draw and more
– DXF File : For Silhouette Designer Edition.
– PNG File : (300dpi High Resolution).
Purchase & Download this file:
This listing is for INSTANT DOWNLOAD. Once payment is complete, digital files will be able to Download and an email will be sent to your registered email. This is a digital product no physical product will be sent.
This listing includes all the possible file formats you’ll ever need to use with all current and upcoming Vinyl and Die Cutting Machines, Screen and Portrait Printing Machines, Printers, Plotters and so on. These files are compatible with all other main electronic cutting machines, as well as Silhouette Studio, Silhouette Studio Designer Edition, Cricut Design Space, Sure Cuts A Lot, and any cutting software that accepts the file types provided. Printing colors may vary from how they look on the computer.
– Because these are digital products, you can not refunds. Due to the many uses of these designs, and multiple software programs they will work with, I cannot offer customer support for the software you may use. Customers have a responsibility to be familiar with how to use the correct file type for their software. If you are new to the crafting industry there are a number of Silhouette and Cricut forums out there that can teach you how to import and work with digital files.
– If you need another designs, you can send an image of this. We are willing to do the design following customer’s request.
*** Please contact us first via email (email@example.com) if you have any questions before placing an order.
Follow me and see more products on Instagram: www.instagram.com/svgfreebieshop/
Maja Boyle (verified owner) –
I paid twice for the item because the first said that the card did not pass and when I pass the second card I see that I charge the item to both cards, is there any way to compensate an item? Thank you